What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We respect the privacy of individuals and process your personal information confidentially according to the applicable European privacy laws.
On this page you can find specific privacy notices relating to Thing website.
Website Privacy notice
This policy is kept up to date and you can always find the latest version on this webpage.
What personal information do we collect?
When you fill in the contact request form we ask:
- your name*
- email address*
- telephone number
- the content of your contact request*
* Obligatory information.
If you have allowed cookies in your browser settings, the following information is collected by the cookies and it can be linked with the information you have submitted on our website. Otherwise the information stays anonymous.
- IP address
- browser you are using
- information about your computer’s operating system
- webpages that have been shown to you
How do we use your personal information?
- To process and reply to contact requests
- To present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device
- To monitor the use of our website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience
- To improve customer communications and to recognize potential customers
Will your information be disclosed to third parties?
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
More about cookies
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. The cookies collect information related to your device and we use them mainly to improve the site functionality and user experience.
We use third party site analytics and marketing services, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The services need to place cookies to enable their services. The collected information is anonymous and it is used for site improvement and measuring purposes and includes for example how you reached our website and interacted with the pages. Service providers transfer and store the information on their servers.
- More information about Google Analytics cookie usage:
- Google offers also a browser add-on which allows to block (’opt-out’) Google Analytics cookies on all websites:
How can you influence your privacy?
If you wish to deny the site from placing any cookies on your computer, you may block cookies in your browser settings for this site or completely. You may also delete the existing cookies files on your computer at any time. For example:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
However, it should be noted that the blocking of cookies might affect the site functionality.
How can you contact us?
You have the right to access the personal information we store about you, request it to be corrected and if you wish, request the removal of the information. You also have the right to prohibit the use of your information for direct marketing. Requests related to the above can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
If you do not want to submit your contact information through our website, you can send your contact request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org